Relieve menstrual pain:
- The pain of the menstrual cycle is a common symptom experienced by many girls before the menstrual cycle several days, which is the feeling of pain in the lower abdomen specifically in the pelvic area and may extend pain to the extremities of the lower body or back in some cases, and pain occurs as a result The pain is accompanied by other symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, dizziness, fever, headache and diarrhea. It is also exacerbated during the course of the session and continues after the end of the day. The symptoms differ from the pain of a woman to a brother. irrigation.
Causes of menstrual pain:
- During the period of the menstrual cycle, the uterus constricts continuously under the influence of hormone prostaglandin in order to rid the body of blood and tissues, and the greater the proportion of the hormone increased contractions and thus increase pain.
Women who are most susceptible to menstrual pain:
- The age of the female is less than twenty years.
- Early puberty before the age of eleven.
- Severe bleeding during menstruation.
- Menstrual irregularity.