- Tooth decay is the softening of tooth enamel. It indicates damage to the tooth structure caused by acids.
- Plaque bacteria break down sugar inside the mouth. If the mineral loss of the enamel layer is not treated. A cavity or hole creates in the tooth. And if not treated, this hole might get bigger over time. And it may damage the entire tooth.
Plaque acids may also lead to erosion of the next layer of the tooth, which is the dentin layer. Ultimately, they form what is known as the root cavity. As a result, the nerves of the tooth become exposed. And cause pain while eating or drinking.
If you feel pain near the root of the tooth. You may be suffering from tooth decay. And you should consult a dentist.
- Dental health care is an important part of maintaining oral health. Including, preventing tooth cavity.
- The dental cavity is one of the most common results caused by tooth decay. It may be an indication of poor oral hygiene care.
Causes of tooth decay:
- Several steps are required in order for cavities to form. From losing a tooth mineral to eating it always at that age. Causing cavitation.
Tooth decay may also occur when foods containing carbohydrates are trapped between the teeth. It is not completely removed with toothbrushes and dental threads.
The main causes of tooth decay are sugary, sticky foods, and drinks.
The more you use sugar. Acid production in the mouth increased. Which in turn leads to tooth decay!
Every time you eat sugary foods, your teeth become vulnerable to damage from formed acids within the next 20 minutes!
It is necessary to understand and know the causes of tooth decay. To learn the correct way of dental care and oral health.
Among the factors leading to cavities and dental cavities, which must be paid attention to, include the following:
- Not cleaning the teeth regularly. This leads to the accumulation of plaque attacking the enamel of the teeth.
- Plaque forms when bacteria, acids, food particles, and saliva bond with each other inside the mouth. The plaque layer adheres to the tooth and accumulates over time.
- The acid in the plaque layer attacks the tooth enamel. And thus forms a hole in the tooth. It is known as the tooth cavity.
- Saliva helps wash plaque from the teeth. If you suffer from dry mouth or very little saliva. This causes plaque to accumulate quickly.
- Foods that tend to stay on the teeth may increase the risk of dental cavities.
- Be sure to brush your teeth regularly, especially after consuming milk or soft drinks, or after eating dried fruits, hard sweets, cookies, or raisins.
Symptoms of tooth decay:
- If you notice any of these three common symptoms of a dental cavity. It is advised to consult a dentist as soon as possible.
- The earlier the symptoms are recognized, the faster and easier the treatment of the tooth cavity.
Check the teeth and see the following dental cavity symptoms:
- Pain: Toothache is the most common symptom of a dental cavity.
- Pressure: increased tooth sensitivity and increased pain while biting into the food, may indicate a cavity in the teeth.
- Purulent secretions: One of the most dangerous symptoms of a dental cavity is the formation of inflammatory secretions (pus or pus) around the tooth. (Dental abscess).
Another common symptom of a dental cavity that you can notice yourself if you have a dental cavity is tooth sensitivity, especially when eating sweet or hot or cold foods or drinks. These symptoms accompanying a dental cavity, usually associated with advanced stages of tooth decay. So she needs immediate attention. And treatment by a dentist.
How to prevent tooth decay and caries:
As we learned in the early stages of life, prevention is better than a pound of treatment, to prevent tooth cavities.
There are several steps you can take to prevent tooth cavity formation and other types of caries and caries.
At first, it may seem exaggerated. But once you adopt this habit. You will listen in oral health care and enjoy a beautiful healthy smile.
Teeth cleaning frequently:
It is recommended to brush teeth twice a day with brush and putty. And with water only after eating every meal or snack.
Reducing sugary foods and drinks:
Sweets and foods rich in sugars help to form plaque bacteria. In addition, foods rich in sugars that remain in the mouth for a long time, lead to quick necrosis. Therefore, cleaning the teeth after eating helps to prevent tooth decay.
Quality control of food intake:
Food that is trapped between teeth, such as chips or candies, can cause tooth damage quickly. Instead, it is advised to rely on raw fresh fruits or vegetables as a snack between basic meals. It helps to remove plaque naturally by scraping the teeth.
HOW TO ?4 weeks ago
How do you attract a man to you?
HOW TO ?4 weeks ago
How do you keep calm when pressures ?!
Health4 weeks ago
Tooth decay (caries) the most important causes, symptoms and methods of prevention and treatment
COOL THINGS3 months ago
the personality of the women
HOW TO ?3 months ago
How to be an attractive personality ?
COOL THINGS2 months ago